Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Muse - The Resistance (2009)..and BTBAM

original 8/4/09 2:01AM
Cover Art?



yeah parts of it sound an awful lot like Queen. I dig the symphonic elements. I think it's being ripped-on a bit unfairly just due to the Queen-quoting. This could end up being 1 of the better parts of the record. I got no problem with a band sounding like Queen, if it's good. See how many other bands?

"The United States of Eurasia (+Collateral Damage)"



Yeah it sounds like Dr.Who (or Battles?) but I'm just echoing countless others saying the same thing.
"Uprising"


Interview


Between the Buried and Me - The Great Misdirect

not a whole lot to notice, save for the bit in the last 5 seconds or so, and some of those fills. Their drummer does look a bit intense, which I'm not sure if that's just how he is normally in the studio, or if it was done for the camera.

No comments :