Saturday, December 30, 2017

All Media Reviews Podcast #7: Modern Songwriters Pt 2

This is 14 mins long, with the new recorder which made it into an WMA file, lol. I had to convert that, but so be it.

I'm not sure if making them at a restaurant is the best process, but it was a 1st time/experiment.

I do want to try and make 1 of these for an Albums calendar. The thing I worry about is how long it does go (and requires me to make it), per how long some of the calendars are and how much I would talk about each album (obviously some may be awhile, while others very little).

I am in the middle, er, maybe 2/3 or more from getting through 6 of them which I anticipate publishing around the same time. So perhaps if not before then, I could plan to try doing 1 or more of those Albums Calendar Podcasts around that time.

Time permitting of course per January is looking rather busy at this point with concerts, doctor appointments and a trip to the Hollywood area.



Jim Matheos Andre Matos Colin Meloy Craig Minowa Janelle Monae Neal Morse Dan Moxon Amanda Palmer Mike Patton Yannis Philippakis Tomer Pink Mike Portnoy Jesse Ribordy Sheena Ringo Claudio Sanchez Robert Schneider Sufjan Stevens Timbre Mike Vennart Daniel Victor Brooke Waggoner Steven Wilson John Wright