Wednesday, December 6, 2017

All Media Reviews Podcast #4: Albums of the Year Part 3



10. Steven Wilson - To the Bone 9. Anakdota - Overloading 8. Godspeed You Black Emperor - Luciferian Towers 7. Anathema - The Optimist 6. Pain of Salvation - In the Passing Light of Day 5. 22 - You Are Creating: Limb 1 4. Bent Knee - Land Animal 3. Everything Everything - A Fever Dream 2. Small Leaks Sink Ships - Golden Calf 1. Mutemath - Play Dead


came out okay. I forgot to suggest in the comments to include your aoty, but I changed the subject on Youtube at least.

I guess as I stressed at the end, I am excited to make the 2017-2018 preview/anticipation podcast soon. With this done now, probably in the next few days, although as I've mentioned in past videos and in here, I probably should just do it by QUARTER so call it 1st-Quarter and Beyond or something.