Monday, December 4, 2017

All Media Reviews Podcast #3 2016-2017 AOTY Part 2



32 minutes. Went okay; maybe a little better than I expected. I do think I will try and put some music in the background on 1 of these soon.

10-1 coming soon, although not sure if this week or not. This week is...well, let's say I will be happy once it's over. I have a job interview on Thursday which the prep is tormenting me every waking hour.

29. Bubblemath - Edit Peptide 28. Childish Japes - After You're Born [EP] 27. The Family Crest - Prelude to War [EP] 26. The Contortionist - Clairvoyant 25. Hotel of the Laughing Tree - Hotel Junk Box 24. Red Planet with Bill Carothers - Red Planet with Bill Carothers 23. Ramona Falls - Coils 22. Mew - Visuals 21. Timmy Sean - Weeks 20. Persefone - Aathma 19. Moonloop - Devocean 18. Umi - World of Color [EP] 17. Bend Sinister - The Other Way [EP] 16. Ulver - The Assassination of Julius Caesar 15. Beck - Colors 14. Subterranean Masquerade - Vagabond 13. Major Parkinson - Blackbox 12. Nordic Giants - Amplify Human Vibration (Soundtrack) 11. SikTh - The Future in Whose Eyes?