Sunday, December 10, 2017

AMR Podcast #6: Favorite Modern Musicians (Part 1)



This is part 1 of 2. I likely would have made it all in 1, or made the 2nd part already, but I was up against the clock to a point yesterday.

As far it, like many of these, it is a lot of Rehash of the written entry, but with some elaboration.

note: I mean to, but haven't yet decided to put some kind of music in-the-background at least. Part of the issue is sound (not having it hurt the ability to hear my voice), and part of it is WHAT music, lol.

When I'm in the car, I could just load 1 of the thousands of albums I have in my computer or even cds I listen to. I dunno. I will have to think about it.  But perhaps it doesn't matter. Like on this one, just put an album from Kevin Gilbert or whatever, without being distracted, lol.