Thursday, January 11, 2018

worldwidemediareviews.blogspot.com

https://worldwidemediareviews.blogspot.com/

This is just a quick shout-out to this new blog that was launched at the beginning of the year, and I suppose not only current but readers of this blog in the early days (2006-2007).

This is a new blog started by Rob, the founder of this blog, allmediareviews.blogspot.com .

Not going to try and explain tons of details, but after I forgot how long, probably about 6 months or maybe a year?, Rob got too busy and didn't have time to contribute in here and stopped blogging. And I went solo in-effect. 

Rob and his wife had family to worry about, etc.

Anyway, it seems Rob's now back blogging about Rock music. Prog namely, Rush, Dream Theater and a lot of other good stuff. His newest is a review of the Sons of Apollo debut album there.

But, I just wanted to let people know. Rob's style and even taste are not exactly identical to mine, which per there is content from him way back then, his new blog will probably share many things in common with this blog beyond the "mediareviews" part of the name.

Oh and it's not just about music, although this was also not at 1 time, but I've explained why that is in here before. I do think I may start to try and do more Videos and Podcasts about non-music stuff soon, per even the Logan's Run review I did on video the other day.