Friday, January 19, 2018

Between the Buried and Me - Automata I (2017-2018)

1/19/18

"Condemned to the Gallows"


like it. It has a bit of an Alaska-feel to it.

Also this album is Part 1 of 2 (per the "I") in the title. Granted, I enjoyed Parallax I quite a lot. Nuff said.



1/18/18
Image may contain: night and indoor
1. Condemned to the Gallows (6:35)
2. House Organ (3:41)
3. Yellow Eyes (8:45)
4. Millions (4:43)
5. Gold Distance (1:02)
6. Blot (10:27)




Short Clip

We’re excited to announce our two-part album Automata! Part I will be released on March 9th viaSumerian Records and we’ll be touring this March with The Dear Hunter & Leprous.

VIP on sale now (limited to 1000 total):http://www.showstubs.com/btbam
Pre-orders and tickets on sale this Friday


March 9th, 2018.

Will try and edit the track list and such on Friday or soon after.

I honestly though just will repeat what I've said about the last couple of albums.

Will listen, but I can't honestly say I'm expecting to love this. Another concept album? which I guess could make it something I could enjoy more. I just would love to have them write more concise songs, and also don't lose the growling.

Also odd as this says it's on Sumerian Records. I thought they were on Metal Blade? maybe their contract was only for 2 albums?