Friday, February 9, 2018

AMR Podcast #9: 1st Quarter Albums + Anticipated Update

Kind of a crammed update to the List and Anticipated to a point. I do like that I have done this, this early. Just need to commit to it for the other 3 quarters.

I didn't realize the month when talking about BTBAM and The Decemberists, but o well. I did correct it.

LDC new album is really good, so I would not be surprised to see it finish in my top 10. But that list is really vague in order, Come May, I likely will have something more accurate. Although right now, I can't stop listening to Dirt Poor Robins, which I can anticipate a separate video/podcast coming about them anyway.




Long Distance Calling - Boundless
The Gloomcatcher - Blade in the Belfry [EP]
Typhoon - Offerings
Galactic Cowboys - Long Way Back to the Moon
Orphaned Land - Unsung Prophets and Dead Messiahs
In Vain - Currents
The Dear Hunter - All is as All Should Be [EP]
The Faceless - In Becoming a Ghost
Diablo Swing Orchestra - Pacifisticuffs
Greg Herriges / StellaRoma - Revel and Ritual
Esperanza Spalding - Exposure (+Undeveloped)
U2 - Songs of Experience
Cloud Cult - The Great Alone (OST, instrumental)
Nicholas Krygovich - In an Open Field
Field Music - Open Here

Umphrey's McGee - it's not us

+ a lot of anticipated albums and artists.