Wednesday, May 6, 2015

the bird and the bee - Recreational Love (2014-2015)

5/6/15 2:03PM
Funny or Die link

Simon Helberg and Patton Oswalt featured in this new video for the new track.

5/5/15 8:00AM
I'll fully admit to not having heard loads of their songs, but, I do know this band for a couple of reasons. #1, my fiancee is a fan of course and they actually recorded an album of Hall and Oates covers in fact. #2, I know fans online per the forums and social media are into this band as well.

And the fact it's been 6 years since their last full-length Ray Guns Are Not Just the Future , has me curious what they will come up with, with a break of so many years etc.

The 1st single "Will You Dance?" is also available to stream and buy today, links below.

Facebook post from 5/4/15
And can you guess what is happening tomorrow? The first single off our upcoming record "Recreational Love" is coming out!!! I'm very excited for you all to hear it!!
Make sure you're following us on @Spotify! 
NEW SONG COMES OUT TOMORROW!



Will You Dance? stream
itunes
spotify