Thursday, November 4, 2010

Warpaint - live videos

Yourstru.ly Presents: Warpaint "Undertow" from Yours Truly on Vimeo.


Yourstru.ly Presents: Warpaint "Bees" from Yours Truly on Vimeo.


God sometimes I wish I could watch or even listen to their music without having any lustful ideas in my mind. It's-too-fucking-hard. At least at this point.

I mean I give up. They're all incredibly beautiful, and the fact their music is so good makes them even more attractive. Maybe this crush will fade over time, but I still hold a candle for Annie Haslam after all these years. Imogen Heap? I suppose so, although not as much on a physical level as I once did. Chloe Alper? yeah, she's still at times overwhelmingly beautiful. But the Warpaint girls are all flowers to me, and also I wish I could just be best friends with them as well. At this point I'd be happy to just have them book a concert in Minneapolis and be given 10 minutes to say hello, etc. Hopefully in 2011. Hopefully the fucking local radio stations (yeah you, 89.3 and Radio K) will start playing "Undertow" or any of their other songs off either The Fool or Exquisite Corpse.

Hot Prog Chics make me melt and I have no choice. I would marry Emily Kokal if she'd have me. Or for that matter probably any of them.