Monday, July 6, 2009

Blech

This is me spouting-out therapeutic exercises in text. It's not directed at anyone specifically reading this blog. Understand, this is like the only place for me to get this out right now, where I feel it worth doing so.

I'm really fucking sick of the back-and-forth shit on the boards. I don't NEEEED IT! I want to go away. I want out. Either I'm highly sensitive, reading into/taking too much of the posts far too seriously, or I just happen to invite or get involved with a ton of highly sensitive people. People who basically seem offended, or make it their interest to stroke their egos while not really getting anything accomplished except alienating me and others based on their lack of tact.

Seriously, wtf...if it weren't for leaks and some other things, I don't see what the point of me continuing to post or even read on any of the boards right now, if ever again.

I could do so much more with my time. But I don't. Message boards are a fucking disease. A mental/psychological disease. I've fooled myself into believing they are a healthy social outlet. No, they're not. They're evil. They hijack my life. And you know what? if I never posted on any of them, ever again, it's entirely possible most if not all of them wouldn't a) notice for a long time if ever b) care.

I need to stop talking about it, and actually just fucking leave. I'll continue this and I suppose twitter and rateyourmusic, but that's it. But it's hopefully either no-more, or lurk-mode from now on. I've been getting along fine doing-that on 1 for awhile already.

People don't need me to post on the boards about news. Those people can go find the news themselves. And suggesting bands?..wow, I've had so much success with that of late. No, fuck that.

This blog is where news and those new bands will be mentioned, and mentioned only here. If you miss it?..well, it's your fault you didn't read here.

1 comment :

Unknown said...

And you know what? if I never posted on any of them, ever again, it's entirely possible most if not all of them wouldn't a) notice for a long time if ever b) care.

For what it's worth, I'd notice and I'd care.