Saturday, March 2, 2019

1 MILLION HITS

Per my time right now (I gotta go to work this morning), the long-winded, hyperbolic, self-indulgent, self-congratulatory entry that talks about history, bottled-up frustration and commentary, along with future plans in here will be delayed at least until the end of this weekend,

But given THEE or *THAT* Milestone has been found (regardless of however it was), early this morning (2 or 3AM? I stayed up but eventually dozed off with 37 hits left to find).

But in the short term, Congratu-fucking-lations to me, the non-professional/amateur obscure progressive rock internet pro-bono journalist/editorial-ist/opinion-ist.

I'd like to see someone else get 1 million fucking hits doing this as a hobby, even if it takes 12 years and 3 months.



One Million GIF - Onemilliondollars GIFs