Sunday, April 22, 2018

VIDEOS: Record Store Day 2018

Record Store Day 2018 Videos.

The 1st 3 are just short clips, the 3rd one, a bit longer taken at WHOLE Foods. I wish I would have taken more clips, but the memory in my camera low, so it probably would have required time for me to delete some stuff, etc. Even the battery I think was low (I hardly prepared for it).

The 4th video is Joyce and I showing our purchases, and telling anecdotes, and opinions.

45 or 46 MINUTES, lol. Not intended, although I knew it wasn't going to be short.

Truth be though it was a lot for Joyce, rightfully so. I showed mine and told some stories and opinions. But as I mentioned, I'll hopefully be making another video showing and talking more about the ones I bought plus a few others too of course. At the Storage Space.

Hopefully time allowing.

But I won't blame anyone for either taking time to watch the 4th video (or fast-fwding). I did list the items shown in order (I need to learn how the timestamps are put up so easily for some. I'm sure it shouldn't take all that much time, but I don't have time to try and figure it out right now, lol).









Cheapo (St.Paul): Joyce: -The Police - Roxanne '7 [RSD] -Madonna - The First Album (Picture Disc) [RSD] -Josh Rouse - Love in the Modern Age -The Bird and the Bee - Recreational Love Kyle: -Jeff Buckley - Live at Sin:e Box [Deluxe/Legacy Edition] [RSD] -Steven Wilson - How the Big Space '12 [RSD] -Snarky Puppy - Sharktank '10 [RSD]

Barely Brothers:
Joyce:
Bobby Caldwell - Bobby Caldwell
Reed Grimm - First Draft [EP] [CD] Agharta: Joyce: -Madonna - You Can Dance '12 [RSD] Kyle: -Porcupine Tree - In Absentia -Pourcpine Tree - Deadwing Solid State Records: Joyce: -Whitney Houston - Queen of the Night '12 -Breakfast Club - Right on Track '12 -Janet Jackson - Come Back to Me '12 -George Michael - Fast Love/I'm Your Man'96 '12