Sunday, August 15, 2010

Serj Tankian - Imperfect Harmonies (2010)

8/15/10 11:00PM

artwork, track list. Release date is Amazon September 21st (cd)) and Amazon September 28th (vinyl+ bonus cd)



1. Disowned Inc.
2. Borders Are...
3. Deserving?
4. Beatus
5. Reconstructive Demonstrations
6. Electron
7. Gate 21
8. Yes, It's Genocide
9. Peace Be Revenged
10. Left Of Center
11. Wings Of Summer

6:24/10 2:17AM

Drop date for this next solo record is September 7th.

Here's the song "Borders Are"



My thoughts are kind of impartial. On 1 hand, I am a System of a Down fan, thus I am a fan of his. However, his last solo disc Elect the Dead had some good music on it, but maybe didn't include as much humor while being a bit too political for my liking.

I will say, I wish SOAD would get back together soon, but that may still be a few years away sadly.

That all being said, that song sounds promising enough, so I certainly will check it out when it's available.