Friday, August 20, 2010

Pure Reason Revolution - Hammer & Anvil (2010)

8/20/10 7:29PM

from j_courtney aka Jon Courtney of the band's twitter

(his twitter posts are view-by-request/approval)

Pure Reason Revolution - “Hammer & Anvil” (Superball/EMI) out 18th October! Goodtimes!





so that is good news to see. One thing about Jon's twitter. I sent in a request to follow him awhile ago. Maybe 2 months, I forget. Unlike Jamie Wilcox and Chloe Alper, he protects his twitter posts. I'm not sure how one is able to access permission to view them, but I hope he never okay-ed my viewing them due to something I said or did with the band. I've been a long-time supporter of them, and actually introduced a number of people to them as well. Although, I doubt he realizes that, but if you look up the band's name and album titles, etc, this blog is one of the biggest hits in fact.

So perhaps his twitter is private to keep things "on the down-low" or something? maybe I spread word too far/fast/inaccurately/prematurely? I dunno, all I can do is guess, and hope he allows me to start viewing his posts on there soon. Although, anything important will quite likely end up on the PRR fans forum which I read regularly anyways, so it's kind of a moot point.

5/27/10 5:37PM


A sampler for their new album has been posted on their myspace.

here.

Also the album is expected to drop finally in "Autumn"

more to add later as I have a Twins game to go to.