Sunday, August 8, 2010

Behemoth News involving Nergal (vocals) health

Fall tour plans canceled among other things. Obviously his health is the most important thing. Hopefully he'll get through this okay, and if able, he'll and the band will return when the time is right.

I really loved them the 1 headlining show I saw them, and Nergal obviously was a big part of that. Hopefully I'll have that chance again. We already lost 1 significant Polish Metal musician a few years ago in Decapitated's drummer "Vitek," and the Behemoth show I saw was not long after the crash that caused his death. I recall talking to the Behemoth guys about that.



homepage link

rough translation from from Google Translator

"I do not want to bore you with details, but I can no longer hide the fact that I am seriously ill and waiting for my multi-stage treatment, which can take up to several months. Thus, we delete the upcoming summer festivals, planned for September and October tour in Russia and the Baltic States and the November tour in the USA. I know that this is not the best news for you, but health is most important. I've got a rather difficult period, and a lot of work , but steel become hardened in the fire, is not it? You know me, so that you know that I'll get out of this stronger than ever. Then all the concerts also will plan from scratch and even greater momentum. At this time, I feel good, my head is focused to fight the disease, everything is under control by professionals. I have with me the most wonderful and loving woman, family, team, managers and people from publishing companies who are doing everything to support me.I do not ask you for more than just a little bit of patience. I would add that the fact that in the near future we will not be touring does not mean that Behemoth gets into hibernation. We have a lot to offer you in the coming months, Behemoth will work on many other fronts. In coming days expect release of our latest clip "Alas, Lord Is Upon Me." Ensures that this is the most perfect, the most provocative and stimulating I have ever made a picture. In addition, finish work on the DVD release trzyplytowym "Evangelia Heretika" which will be released in November of that year effort Mystic Prod This month we open our shop in the whole world, while working on new designs T-shirts and sophisticated gadgets that are in it available. That would be enough ... we will keep you informed of what's happening in our camp. Horns Up! "