Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Mix CD I made and...

This is the track list of a Mix CD I made for someone I recently met volunteering at KFAI.

1. The Dear Hunter - Red Hands
2. Ours - The Worst Things Beautiful
3. Emanuel and the Fear - Jimme's Song (Full Band Version)
4. Toy Matinee - Last Plane Out
5. Anathallo - The River
6. dredg - Gathering Pebbles
7. The River Empires - A Dimmer Lux
8. Jellyfish - New Mistake
9. Annuals - Springtime
10. Apes and Androids - Riverside
11. Porcupine Tree - Trains
12. Pure Reason Revolution - Goshen Remains
13. Kaddisfly - Empire

there's not a lot I have time or really need to elaborate about it right now. It's a great mix of songs. All songs that are arguably these artists most accessible. Of course I forgot some artists I remembered after making it, as I always seem to do. But then again, I am not fond of mix cds. Fond of making them.

I have probably a dozen entries that are past due, mainly due to time. Last week was a bit insane with overtime at work, and then 2 concerts, 3 movies, getting a costume for and then attending MarsCON.

But hopefully this week, time will be more available considering the amount of events on the calendar by comparison. But, I can't deny, I really hate writing about things that are days, week,s even months old given they aren't "fresh in my mind."

But as I've said, I haven't figured out how to buy time, nor clone myself yet.