Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Videos: CDs and Vinyl (April 2018)

Neither of these videos are short (16 and 19? minutes), but I covered a good amount of ground. I can say, there is an EDIT function in the software I'm using on this laptop, which it's more of a "trim' on the beginning or end of the videos unfortunately. But it may hold some hope for editing these in the future.

No clipping on the laptop-filmed video, so the RSD video with Joyce may have been per my volume levels or how close we were.

I am starting to think the laptop may be the way to go unless I am literally out-and-about filming. It just works better at this point and even the quality of the video seems better.

Oh and I need to actually write a Grimus-featured history entry I think per this video. Not HUGE I don't think, but just an overview like I did in the video.


The Family Crest - The War: Act I
Kindo - Happy However After
Grimus - Unmanageable Species
Grimus - Emergence
Grimus - Egretta
Grimus - Panikon



The Family Crest - The War: Act I [2 LP]
Marillion - Living in Fear 12"

RECORD STORE DAY 2018:
Jeff Buckley - Sin:e [4 LP Boxed Set]
Snarky Puppy - Sharktank 10'
Steven Wilson - How big the Space 12"
Porcupine Tree - In Abesentia
Porcupine Tree - Deadwing
(dredg song SANG REAL I couldn't remember.)

Kai Danzberg - Pop-Up Radio