Saturday, February 17, 2024

Record Store Day Videos Playlist

 Record Store Day Videos (2014-)

.

I just went through and created 1 of several Playlists among the 610 Videos on the YouTube Channel.

I would guess more than half of the videos in this playlist I shared in here, but so be it. It's a 1-stop shop and it's for the most part in chronological order.

edit: I just reordered them to be in full chronological order.


If I felt like it and had the time, I could try editing clips from these into like a 30-45 minute documentary, but who knows I would find it worth doing.

A lot of the videos I did when I started doing YouTube were just these; showing vinyl and from Record Store Day specifically per it was an easy, obvious thing to film.

The clips with Coco our dog and John are probably most of what I get out of these. The stories, sure, we had some adventures and anecdotes to pass along in the whole Record Store Day experience. It might have been interesting to even had filmed them when Joyce and I started going together in 2011, or even further back with the 1st few years. Per, I have gone every single year since 2008. Those early years it was more about getting free food, lol and schwag. Maybe seeing some celebrity there or whatever.

I dunno, the people involved with RSD should chronicle the history in a doc. Maybe around the 20th in 2027?..it would be especially cool if it were done just locally from Minnesota history for myself just for nostalgia.

I suppose I could have even posted about it back in 2008, 2009, 2010, etc..I know I wrote about Record stores back then, but I'd have to look it up in here to remember.

Anyway, here's a screen cap of little Coco and Joyce from 2018.