Wednesday, February 14, 2024

YouTubers 2014-2024

 Here's Just a bunch of collages I made. I wanted to find a Free Collage site that allows you to include 100's of images, but the 1 I found only allows 25 at a time, so it ended up with 5 separate collages.

Um, I made these in the process of the 10 year thing on YouTube. Admittedly, a lot of these channels are nostalgic, many gone or inactive for years. Some, I do not watch or subscribe to anymore, but I did include per I did.

There's obviously some stuff  I didn't include, but whatever.

Unsure how I want to do this. Part of me would go for talking about these channels in Videos, and that's just it, it would take several videos or a long epic Podcast like video to cover them.

The compromise may be read them all off, and make comments about some. There's over 100.

That's the thing, I have 342 (or 330-ish?) Subscribers and 608 videos. And I subscribed to probably twice as many channels as I have subscribed to me if not more, lol.

Ridiculous and pretty pathetic. But, that's why I'm looking to make changes soon (in the coming weeks/months).

1 should not have almost double the amount of Videos to Subscribers. Most people would have probably quit a long time ago with that being the case.

And 330 subscribers? and how many Views? I looked it up, about 71,000 Views. Yeah, no, I'm talking to 10 people every video, or maybe I'm just talking to myself. I guess if that is a low-bar goal for YouTube, and it's more like a Video Journal, it's not a big deal per I would be making videos 1st and foremost for myself.

But YouTube seems to be about status and reaching people. And I have really not done that much. Not even as much as I did with this Blog. I'm just not that good at it really. Not at this point.

Why I'm thinking: finish up the Projects I'm working on (Thud Songs Videos, Albums of the Year), and it may be on an indefinite Hiatus.