Monday, November 4, 2019

RANTS + Albums of the Year, Decade and Century lists

I am on PTO next Monday-Wednesday. If I have the time and energy (which is no guarantee), the 2018-2019 AOTY will be published.

2010-2019 probably as well

2000-2019 perhaps too.

But I never have the discipline or time to go off and write a lot of the shit in my head about YouTube, music taste, BILLS when buying a house and others of late.

I may actually try and go to the library and do it, given I will be isolated and not nearly as likely to be distracted. Unsure

I know this, I was thinking about my savings account being drained gradually since buying this townhouse, and I either need to see borrowing from my 401K as like a Credit Card, or ultimately find myself trapped living in some kind of personal misery.

I don't take trips
I'm not seeing movies in the theater
I rarely eat out..and even feel guilty of buying anything remotely Fast Food
I am going to have to see very few concerts..much less than I used to, but even less than I have over the last year....like maybe 1-2 a year..and not even many LOCAL shows..the upcoming PG13 show?..doubtful

MISERY I guess..or maybe something will change like maybe I'll actually get a nice sum of money back from the govt for having a house now?..Trump?..yeah in a parallel dimension.

also I would like to personally apologize to Casey for posting something on reddit yesterday even if it wasn't exactly going against his wishes, I still shouldn't have posted anything to be honest. I'm trying to come to learn to BITE MY TONGUE when dealing with anything celebrity related. I guess in here is the only place I feel somewhat safe to say things, as tactfully as I can.

............................................________........................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:,........
.....................,?......................................................\,.....
.................../...........................................................,}....
................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
.............../...................................................,:”........./.....
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.gt;-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`gt;--==``.......
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,lt;`.._|_,-;``................`\..............