Sunday, August 5, 2012

Ours - Pledgemusic Campaign

8/5/12 3:54PM

it's on the Ours Facebook, but also (for) now stream-able on Youtube. I dig it (despite it sort of sounding Post-Rock ish), or much of it, although the finished version I suspect won't last 11:52 but more around the 9 minute mark. I haven't heard live versions of it in awhile, but forget if they played it a few weeks ago at The 400 Bar (I don't remember them doing so).




The campaign is finally launched, and in the 1st day they've already reached 26% of their Target Goal.

I'd add more, but I sadly don't have the time right now. I will just add, the pledge info is a little off. The $55 level is not actually accurate if you want a signed cd copy of the new album. They add $20 on for that. I'm cool with that, but I just think they shouldn't advertise it without that part of the description (and the actual PRICE).

Also no Vinyl it appears, is unfortunate, but I suspect that will become available at some point given Jimmy's solo stuff has.

Edit: Now a Vinyl has been added. Shoot, I hope (gotta believe) I can change my pledge. I guess between a lyric sheet and a signed vinyl, espe saving a bit, I'll take the signed Vinyl for now.



http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/ours


New Album!
Ours' goal is to create music from the heart, capture the human condition, and be a part of the universal voice.
Ours’ goal is to create music from the heart, capture the human condition, and be a part of the universal voice.


Our hope is to continue. Your pledge will make a difference.


—Ours


By pledging to our campaign, you will gain exclusive access to a “pledgers only” section of the website that we will keep updated with posts, videos, and photos. You also have the opportunity to pledge for all kinds of exclusive items and experiences—check them out on the right hand side of the page.


Every pledger will also automatically receive a digital copy of the new album as soon as it is ready. Plus you will get an exclusive new OURS song via download immediately upon pledging.*