Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Dead Letter Circus with Last Chance to Reason and Animals as Leaders US Tour

Facebook Link
This July we will be touring the US supporting Animals As Leaders with Intronaut, Last Chance To Reason and a very special guest TBA!!!
Let the good times roll!!!


Given I am a Dead Letter Circus fan and they are from Australia, this is kind of rare/significant. Any band from down under or 1/2 way across the globe hitting the States is I suppose.

However, the dates aren't announced and the odds of a Minnesota date are never incredibly high with special/budget-conscious tours.

Last Chance to Reason some folks on the forums have gone sort of apeshit in recent weeks as well. I need to revisit their latest album, but what I remember about it, some good stuff, but it being rather DENSE and almost overproduced. Maybe they don't come across quite like that live.

And Animals as Leaders, well they were better live on the dredg tour, but I still can't claim them to be a favorite of mine. But I'd still be interested to see them.

More to add...