Wednesday, April 28, 2010

notes part 2

a couple of missed notes:

-The Dear Hunter are apparently going to be RECORDING 9 eps, which are presumably some if not all of the "Colors" eps project this Summer.

When they are released? perhaps all at once, but I guess I would go for them releasing them gradually. Like one every 2 or 3 months, or maybe even 1 a month leading up to Act IV's release sometime I would guess in 2011.

and apparently The Dear Hunter are unsigned now? I thought they were on Triplecrown, but I may have misread something over on the Mars Volta forum (please don't link or misquote me on that).

-Lehto & Wright's album "Children's Songs" finally has shown up on some sites and I spotted the other day on the shelf at Cheapo. So finally, 3+ months later, I can put up some more kind of proper review with the artwork. Although the site I found artwork, cdbaby, it didn't look like it used the frontcover. But I may want to look again. It's still the 2nd best album I've heard of 2010.

-Breaking Bad is heating up, but it really feels like they are heading towards the end of the show

albums should drop and/or announcements about more details and artwork, etc will be coming (or has come) about this among a lot of others soon.

Dead Letter Circus
Revere
Kaura
We Valedictorians
Pure Reason Revolution
Averse (this album can already be ordered, which I may do soon)
Stateless
Jimmy Gnecco
Avenged Sevenfold
Warpaint
Oceansize
Margot & the Nuclear So & So's
Hotel of the Laughing Tree
Ne Obliviscaris