Saturday, September 19, 2009

Transatlantic and Oceansize trailers

http://bandwidth.csrtechnologies.com/RadiantRecords/new_trailor.php



(no embed available). I caved and went with the 3-disc of "The Whirlwind" and the chance to get Mike studio-chart. I hope it comes close to living up to their other records. Go to Amazon or Radiant Records to pre-order.

I'm not a big fan of Radiant Records, but they had my hands tied with the pre-order. Frankly, I'm not a big fan of pre-order in general, having been burned a couple of times of late with multiple copies and the items arriving many days after the retail street dates. But with this, I will be going after a leak anyway, and hopefully my temptation to look in stores will be an afterthought, even if it actually does appear at Cheapo on 10/27.



Oceansize - Home and Minor the new EP trailer and mostly a long clip for the Feed-To-Feed live Boxed Set that comes out soon. A bit too much for my budget for now. And given I have the audio already on mp3. But perhaps someday, especially if they never are able to get over here and do a tour.

1. Legal Teens
2. Getting Where Water Cannot
3. Monodrones
4. Home & Minor
5. Didnealand
6. The Strand


No comments :