Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Songs that bring me to Tears (Part 1?)

I just wanted to share this as I saw Josh Rundquist post this on FB (maybe others have as well?) maybe being Part 1 of a list of the songs that bring me to tears. I added some that give goosebumps and sometimes tears. I suppose I may make another list for that. Time and discipline permitting.

I may try and add more videos later, although WHY these bring me to tears would be more fulfilling, but who knows if I'll also find the time to write that up as well.

Also these are not exactly in any particular order or ranking.

Marillion - The Great Escape


Cloud Cult - You Never Were Alone


Blackfield - Pain


Anathema - Angels Walk Among Us



Mew - Louise Louisa


Neverending White Lights - Our Final Hymn


Linda Rondstadt - Goodbye My Friend
Echolyn - Never the Same
The Antlers - Shiva
Porcupine Tree - Heartattack in a Lay By
Steven Wilson - Happy Returns
Rush - The Pass
Chroma Key - On the Page
Dream Theater - Space Dye-Vest
Toy Matinee - Blank Page
Kevin Gilbert - Song for a Dead Friend
Marillion - Runaway, Hard as Love, Living with the Big Lie, Made Again
Judy Garland - Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Goosebumps and sometimes tears:
Oceansize - The Frame
Ours - Sometimes
Marillion - Afraid of Sunlight, The Last Straw