Tuesday, August 18, 2015

New Vinyl Videos (August 2015)

Some new vinyl to show. The 2nd Screencap jpeg was not the image I meant and have now since edited, but it still shows up for some reason, Very silly expression on my face.

I have some more videos coming soon hopefully, and I suppose part of making videos now is more people have subscribed to my channel (thank you again).

Like many, I have a couple of hundred or more vinyl records I haven't shown on camera, which I will try to in due time. Per, this isn't all the vinyl I've picked up this summer (music collecting, and vinyl the last few years is an addictive habit of course).

I also look to share videos for the Retro Favorites Series soon (and making 50 videos eventually, seems like a tall task, but somehow I will try and do that over the next X-number of months or year or 2 time/interest permitting).