Saturday, June 23, 2012

Marillion in Chicago Night 1 (6/22/12):

I don't have the time/energy to write a proper review, but here's what I remember of the setlist

The Invisible Man
Beautiful
You're Gone
King
Easter
Fantastic Place
Power (new song)
Ocean Cloud
A Voice From the Past
This Towns/100 Nights
Man of a Thousand of Faces

1st Encore
Neverland

2nd Encore:
Sugar Mice
Happiness is the Road

I actually got to speak to Steve Hogarth after the show, given where the seats my GF and I found towards the back upstairs. Pretty unexpected, as he was rather upbeat.

Anyway, great show, I got goosebumps and found a few tears (Sugar Mice), not unexpectedly. Tomorrow night I wouldn't expect much difference, save for the fact the set will be entirely different than tonight's cracking performance and set.