Friday, April 22, 2011

Fates Warning - Under the Milky Way (The Church)



What thuh...

This cover of The Church song from 1988, was included in a reissue of Disconnected/Inside Out that was released in 2006. Around the time of the Arch-period reissues I recall.

What bugs me, not only is this pretty sweet, but never hearing about this until tonight when reading on mp.com the Fates Warning - Disconnected discussion topic.

I've had to wait 5 years to hear this? lol. And the demos I suppose. Better now than later or never, right.

Those discussions has kind of made me want to get back to the Music (and other) Essentials. The problem being, among other things, having a girlfriend certainly occupies more of the time I might have for that. But I've actually talked to her recently about this, and I wouldn't be surprised if said time can be made eventually.

Because Fates Warning of course, among some other select names, are an All Time favorite of mine. And I certainly would love to really dig deep into my memory and nostalgia to chronicle as much as I can recall from my experience with them.

Oh, and I just went ahead and ordered that double album reissue along with the Cynthesis album from The Lasers Edge. It doesn't hurt the fact tomorrow (Friday, April 22nd) is Pay Day ;-].