Thursday, May 13, 2010

Demians - Mute (2010)

blog posting

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

DEMIANS Mute - New album out June 28th
Current mood: energetic
Hello everyone! The new Demians record, entitled "Mute", comes out June 28th on Inside Out Music, distributed by EMI Music.




The album includes the following tracks:
1. Swing Of The Airwaves
2. Feel Alive
3. Porcelain
4. Black Over Gold
5. Overhead
6. Tidal
7. Rainbow Ruse
8. Hesitation Waltz
9. Falling From The Sun Stay tuned to

http://www.myspace.com/demiansmusic for some new songs and infos very soon.

Cheers!
Demians


myspace.com/demiansmusic

"Swing of the Airwaves (Edit)" is there

But no Chapel? maybe it got renamed? I hope, otherwise damn! I do like the bassline on that new track and other parts of it, sans for the compression on the cymbals which may be myspace thing itself.

But I will confess, as much as I am happy to see Demians and Nic make it, Building and Empire is an album that wasn't quite as addictive as I hoped. "Temple" is still a fantastic track. But I can't claim to have wanted to play it as much as I would have expected. Perhaps this new album will be more addictive and maybe even get me to revist BaE again and renew my interest in Demians overall.