Friday, May 17, 2019

Update on May 2019

The 893 Essential Songs Reaction will happen, I am just not certain how soon.

I have the voters terrible, repetitive list of 893 songs and the Stats on it (over 50% were repeats, lol).

So I am now REPLACING THEIR NAMES with MY NAMES and having to list many songs for them.

It'll happen, but just with the multiples, it's 175 names, so it is understandable why it would take some time. But I needed to know THEIR LIST to know mine, how many multiples, etc.

buying a house and dealing with all the financial and other responsibilities with a loan and other expenses is becoming kind of a nightmare.

I do believe I know how much I need to borrow from the 401K though which is good. But I should have been warned, like a Colonoscopy and a Wedding, by far the worst or LONGEST PART is leading-up to it.

On June 1st and June 15th I may be able to breathe a bit.

DS9 Doc review and maybe something on the Ending of Big Bang Theory could come if time killing is available.

And the PGA this weekend which just feels weird in May.  Brooks Koepka is the best player in the world, but I'm still rooting for Rickie Fowler.

If the storms come, I don't know why I'll not be inside, but I just hope we don't loose power (or if we do, hopefully not for long).

Not my favorite band entries also in hopes to make...at least Memorial Day isn't far away.