Friday, June 22, 2018

Coheed and Cambria - Vaxis - Act I: The Unheavenly Creatures

This upcoming album is being released on October 5th, 2018.

The 1st 2 tracks are available to stream including "The Dark Sentencer" below. Not bad, although I need to hear it with headphones to be more clear.

It is 78 minutes long, and some of the comments are comparing it to Good Apollo 1. I suppose in scope perhaps, and it maybe didn't help they did GA 1 on Neverender in 2017, when they presumably wrote much of it.

But where's David Botrill?

I'm not assuming anything. I hope this may surprise me, but there have been other Coheed albums I got excited for and then just were underwhelmed by.

I guess we'll see soon enough.

Deluxe Edition Preorder

Coheed and Cambria - Vaxis Act I.jpg
1. Prologue
2. The Dark Sentencer
3. Unheavenly Creatures
4. Toys
5. Black Sunday
6. Queen Of The Dark
7. True Ugly
8. Love Protocol
9. The Pavilion (A Long Way Back)
10. Night-Time Walkers
11. The Gutter
12. All On Fire
13. It Walks Among Us
14. Old Flames
15. Lucky Stars

78 mins