Friday, September 2, 2016

5th Annual PROG Awards...KEVIN GILBERT STILL MIA (magazine+awards)

https://www.facebook.com/prog/?fref=ts

You can watch the annual award show that happened last evening in the UK there. It's a little over 90 minutes.

I've spilled my 2 or 2-million cents about it in here before, although I often just offer my criticism of it and mean-to but never actually choose my own "Award Winners" etc.

And not unlike those previous unfulfilled writings, I don't have the time right now to do the same. And I may not in here, but I may consider making a video soon just about them and the magazine in general. It's maybe overdue.

I guess we'll see, I have a wedding I'm still a slave-to, over the next 3 weeks. And then I have other responsibilities, but if I don't find the time to do that before, maybe then. 

I do find it odd, and almost enlightening that both Trevor Horn/The Buggles and of all people, Andy Summers were there. That's a bit of a breath of fresh air, however, they do fit their consistency of being British still.

Kevin Gilbert? has PROG ever even mentioned him once?..and I'm not giving the Italian version that Lorzeno from altprogcore featured him. I'm talking about in their actual magazine. I'd be surprised.