Tuesday, June 21, 2016

The Dear Hunter: http://hymnswiththedevil.com/ (6/22/16 1PM CST)

http://hymnswiththedevil.com/

Link to sample?

As a Lifetime Member, I along with Antone from the link above, had a Postcard sent per Equalvision Records and The Dear Hunter of course.

From Postcard:

"Consider. Observe yourself in the mirror. Are you particularly happy? Do you feel your hair graying? Are you the person you feel is found in the real world and by that I mean do you tell the truth? My friends I have found myself unconvinced some days, the Great War long gone, the very fabric of our society is at an impasse. Do we stumble out from the humdrum? Rise to the street as it meets us? Or are we singing hymns with the devil in confession? Believe me when I tell you, we are the makers of our own destinies. I look forward to seeing and speaking with you all on the streets of our beautiful city. Goodnight and God bless."

Wedneday afternoon at 1PM Central time, something is being launched/announced etc..perhaps Act V? a Pledgemusic or maybe something new/different, etc.

Guess we'll find out tomorrow afternoon.

Also a new song or 2 to share:

Marialena's Song