Thursday, November 21, 2013

Mayer Hawthorne Winter 2014 Tour (w/ Quadron)



Press Release? I'll have to put it in later as I don't have time right now to find one.

The Minneapolis show is on the day before Valentine's Day, Friday the 13th, lol. Quadron is another band my gf enjoys, and given the choice between First Ave and places like Myth, Epic or the Skyway Theatre, First Ave is a more preferable choice.

Friday night in downtown? hopefully there won't be a Wolves game or anything.

Still, getting to finally see Mayer headline (unlike the Basilica Block Party and One Republic opening shows last Summer) to support Where Does This Door Go should be sweet. He always puts on a great show regardless. I hope unlike the show in 2012, I'll get to meet him with my gf, but no guarantees about that, esp since it's at First Ave.

But we'll see how much this show gets the Hipster attention given how long it's been since his record dropped.

And a PRESALE sure as hell better be happening as I can't see myself even thinking of doing the Ticketmasochist day-of-sale fighting of the scalpers who bogart all the tickets in 10 minutes, then list the list them soon after on stubhub for 10x the face value.