Friday, January 18, 2013

The Besnard Lakes - Until In Excess, Imperceptible UFO (2013)


I know I've dogged this band in the past, and how much better People For Audio are (which I do think I prefer them PFA, even long after their ending), but the show I saw with Malajube in May 2011 at the Triplerock did win me over about these guys. They have those huge, acid-trippy parts that I was sucked into and now enjoy.

I guess I'm not certain the studio work has been able to do the same up to this point, but I can now claim myself a fan, and am hoping this record will allow me to.

Drop date is April 2nd.

The Besnard Lakes Return with 'Until in Excess, Imperceptible UFO,' Share New Track

1 46 Satires
2 And Her Eyes Were Painted Gold
3 People Of The Sticks
4 The Specter
5 At Midnight
6 Catalina
7 Colour Yr Lights In
8 Alamogordo