Thursday, September 13, 2012

Led Zeppelin - Celebration Day (Live Concert Film) Theaters/DVD





Cinema Listings

Not finding Minneapolis on there, only the Landmark Theatres. Landmark is 1 of the companies there to show it on OCTOBER 17TH.

Listing.

This of course is a film of the O2 reunion show they did for a benefit in 2007.

Thankfully I don't believe this DVD in the theater screening conflicts with any of the October concerts I am scheduled to see (Kimbra, Menomena, nor Amanda Palmer, but I may not be remembering every show around that time right now).

However, until I see an actual listing for Lagoon or Uptown (I'd be shocked if it ended up at Edina), this is kind of meaningless. I suppose I might buy the DVD, but seeing it in the theater would be a much bigger deal.

Right now, the only cities that Landmark has listed are here:

Boston - Kendall Square Cinema
Chicago - Landmark's Century Centre Cinema
Chicago Landmark's Renaissance Place Cinema
Denver - Greenwood Village
Denver - Olde Town Stadium 14
San Diego - Hillcrest Cinemas
San Francisco - Embarcadero Center Cinema
San Francisco - East Bay Shattuck Cinemas
St. Louis - Plaza Frontenac Cinema

Marcus Theaters?