Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tired

So, I have a lot to post in here. And I haven't. I should, no really, I mean it. It's been another one of those self-discipline things and getting bogged-down by scheduling. I've been doing a lot of work on the Psychic Crapfest Podcast and am darn close to being caught up. And I've been hampered by this pinched nerve in my right pinky and ring finger (less so) for over 3 weeks now. It's not painful mind you, but the damn thing won't go away.

Plus TV catchup: Covert Affairs, Being Human..I forget what else. Plus the new fall season. Parenthood, Chuck, How I Met Your Mother, Castle finally tonight. A lot of new shows.

Plus concerts, from Between Two Skies with 2 other, namely the band Swallows who I purchased their cd. And then last weekend skipping Margot (new album just isn't doing a ton for me sadly), and attending Orphaned Land and School of Seven Bells. And the mother of all concert nights in the 3-in-3 venues on Thursdays. yes, I still expect to see Janelle MonĂ¡e along with Menomena (who may be breaking up soon very sadly) and Foals.

Sleep as well. But the regular blogging and fall tv previews and that locked-in-loaded set of All Media Reviews Music Essentials should come soon. It bugs me everyday when I hear Radio K do a fundamental about the 17th different Punk band from the 70's or 80's..and then they repeat them. This blogs ESSENTIALS need to be shared. The will..I'm promising myself, especially since the Psych Podcasts are out of the way, they will come now.

Plus I'd also add at least a handful of new albums and bands of course. Well, handful? maybe more like a bunch. Nothing mind blowing, but 1 or 2. I do have a review of the Revere album in the works and some other recent leaks, drops. Oceansize as well. I probably could just copy+paste what I've posted on the board about that one. It's a good album..just not jaw-dropping enough for my hopes.