Friday, February 24, 2012

New Kimbra interview

The US release of Vows it sounds like will drop this Summer in the US. With some extra tracks/a different track listing. Some include The Mars Volta's drummer Deanoni Parks in fact.

The article mentions her opening for Foster the People this Summer. The date of course in Minneapolis (I'm assuming it's the only date) is on June 22nd, when I'll be in Chicago, lol.

Murphy's Fucking Law. O well, paying the outrageous Target Center price for tickets would seem a bit of waste since I couldn't give two shits about Foster the People, especially paying $50 or even $100 or more just to see Kimbra play for 30 minutes.

Still, murphy's law, like The Dear Hunter show the day after in St Paul which I will miss. Marillion is a priority, as the last time I saw them, I'd never heard of Kimbra nor The Dear Hunter.
Article