Monday, July 16, 2012

Jessy Calvin Ribordy - Hours [Audio Literature, The River Empires]

I know this may not be for everyone, or even those who love The River Empires, Falling Up, The Gloomcatcher, etc. And as Jessy's post states, it is just something he's doing, that is not impacting the progress of the next The River Empires record.

Why I say that, is I'm sure this is something to allow him to not feel so pressured to get The River Empires record done. I just imagine it to be more of a pleasant diversion, only to re-inspire without overdoing or overthinking everything.

This story Hours, is kind of intriguing, about an adolescent boy whose a student at a boarding school of some sort, that has found himself being led into a mystery of sorts involving a gymnasium.



Facebook post

Okay, I know this may be overwhelming as far as projects go. But I assure all of you, the new album is coming along very nicely and will be out relatively soon. In the meantime, I just can't help myself in letting you guys and gals know about a new little project of mine called Hours. It's an audio novel, releasing chapter by chapter. First chapter is up and downloadable if you are interested! http://hoursthestory.bandcamp.com