Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lots to come soon hopefully

Party Down, Wolf Parade concert review, Iron Man 2 (movie review), and hopefully some reviews of Jimmy Gnecco, The Reign of Kindo and East of the Wall among others. Some thoughts about the year in music, and maybe the year in movies as well.

And maybe I could mention I have been working on a list of artists that I am writing my background with. 60 or 70. Which if all goes well, will include some kind of short 5-10minute bio-mp3 with the write-up. This list may begin to be published, I'd guess sometime in mid-late August. Maybe being finished at the latest, the end of the year. But if all goes well, around October.

20 years ago I 1st got into Rock music more or less with Led Zeppelin. It seems kind of fitting to do this sort of thing now, in 2010.