Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New Videos for Biffy Clyro and Mew, House of Fools, Steven Wilson

Biffy Clyro - "Captain"

^if it's not loading, click the link. There is an embed code on the page there, but that never gurantees anything.

Mew - "RepeaterBeater"



House of Fools - "I Heard a Rumor" re-arranged. This is pretty sweet, and reminds me how much I dig this band (and more people should as well).



no embed code that I can find

also a new Steven Wilson interview ^ I saw linked on mp.com I really like the way he describes progressive rock among things. More time, hopefully I'll elaborate on that.

Porcupine Tree's "The Incident" I just noticed debuted at #25 on the Billboard charts. Muse was #1. I'm not sure for how much longer "prog" will be considered underground, lol.

No comments :