Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Team Me - TBA (2011)



no time for lengthly details, but this Norweigan band's debut EP Team Me EP, came out earlier this year, and I've enjoyed a bit over the last few weeks, amongst a handful of good new bands to me (Typhoon, Gotye, The Minor Canon).

Their music is kind of a mix of pop, dreamy psych and textured rock. I guess when this full length comes out, that style might be more clear. They remind me a bit of Early Ghost and some other layered Pop bands from Europe.

I didn't expect a full-length this soon from them, but actually in some ways I'm not surprised, as often when an EP is released, it's just a fraction of the music that was written at that time.

Now will they become Hipster and will Hip4K grab onto them and fuck with how they are promoted? hopefully not.

facebook