Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Bed of Stars - I Fell in Love in the City [EP] (2013)

Pretty excited for this to finally come out. I remember hearing about it sometime in 2011, when Daniel Victor was talking about Evan for the new Neverending White Lights album.

7 tracks is a little longer than some EPs in fact too. I also think given how much time Evan (and Daniel) spent on this, it likely will be all the better.

June 11th. It's coming on a limited  number on vinyl too as well as cd and digital.

I'm not certain if that trailer at the bottom is fully up-to-date given it was posted awhile ago, but it's probably worth sharing still.

Facebook Announcement Link

 In 2010 I took 2 months to write, demo, and record a mini album called I Fell In Love In The City.

Exactly 3 years later, after many revisions, up's and downs, and a world of patience, it is my honour to release it to you, on June 11th 2013.

A week prior to that, on June 4th 2013 I invite you to join me and the crew as we will be hosting a special radio broadcast via lovelessradio.com.

Where we stream the album in it's entirety, and discuss I Fell In Love In The City, it's creation and writing process.

The word will continue to spread throughout this year, via tour, videos, and more music.

This is just the beginning, and I can't wait to show you what's coming next.

For all the latest
head to: www.bedofstars.com



 

1. Nothing Left To Lose
2. Tell Me If It's True
3. She's Only Pretty
4. The Spell
5. The Wishbone
6. I'll Cross Oceans
7. Ships In Their Bottles