Thursday, December 13, 2012

Something brewing for 2013...

I may look in to doing some more babble fests, if I am given the time to go to KFAI especially. I have a mic and software at home, but more likely, it'll be something to try when I can sign up and go down to the station. Perhaps even in correlation when I go volunteer at the library i.e. reserving a spot in the library between 5-9PM on a weekday evening perhaps. Or, perhaps do library work late on a weekend, etc.

Anyway, especially with the lack of success and frequency of epic rock talk. Although I don't think it's dead, but maybe just hibernation.

Anyway, I am thinking of even starting a new blog for said babble fest, and I have a potential name for it, lol.

KHIP..the ironic meanings and whatnot.

I also may look into registering a url or even blog title with "progsucks" in the name, haha.

These are just a few of the things potentially in my agenda for the near future.

I also likely will finally publish on rateyourmusic and in here, a "Eras" album list. I.e. a Best of the last 5 or 6 years albums list, which will consist of about 50 albums. Blurbs? I hope so, but I will try my best to keep them to a twitter-length.

And maybe even, especially after seeing some of the page-viewing activity of the old ones, I may try and get back to the Essentials series. I did maybe 6 or 7 of them, and have another 20 or more still written, lol.