Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Water & Bodies - American Dream EP (2012)

11/6/12 12:06AM

from their email list:


Happy Election day ya'll,
After you hit the ballot box tomorrow, make your way over to itunes and pick up a copy of our brand new EP American Dream. We recorded these songs over the summer in our Portland sound lab... aka (the basement). We then put the raw tracks in the hands of our dear friend Colton Holiday of The Panic Division to mix and master the album. We could not be more excited about the outcome of these songs! We think they are some of the most thought out songs of our career and hope you enjoy them as much as we do. Please share with your friends and dance about. Let's change the direction our world is heading.... one song, one word, one idea at a time. We love you all. 


track list added below
Water & Bodies on CDBaby.com (hardcopies should be up for sale there in a matter of hours)
iTunes link

I bit the bullet and bought it via iTunes (as much as I hate to, I want to hear this thing snd support the band). I'll likely order a copy on cd later today as well.

Stuff is sounding pretty epic anyway.
10/25/12 9:32AM


1 4th of July 4:43
2 All I Remember 4:30
3 Not Alone 4:20
4 Alive Again 3:50
5 Over Under 3:54


Facebook post link

OUR NEW ALBUM AMERICAN DREAM COMES OUT NOV 6TH ON ITUNE. HARD COPIES WILL BE AVAILABLE ON CDBABY. PLEASE SUPPORT US. WE LOVE YOU.

This is I am assuming a new FULL LENGTH album based on the way they worded that. 2011's Light Year is/was an enjoyable debut record. The video for the song "4th of July" can be streamed below.

edit: it's an EP, not a full length as I asked them and they confirmed. So be it, I'm looking forward to it in a few weeks no matter the length.

Kind of a short notice/late in the year release, but these are the guys from Kaddisfly which the W&B's tunes they've written have been songs I've enjoyed and gone back to off an on still. I'm not sure what expectations will be for this, but I'm looking forward to it regardless.