Friday, June 10, 2011

The Dear Hunter - The Color Spectrum Boxed Set Video

6/10/11 8:21PM

the dear hunter pure volume page

9 songs from The Color Spectrum, not from the Sampler are there to stream for a limited time. And dare I say, I think nearly every one of them might be as good if not better than the songs on the sampler, lol.

Holee Fuck, this boxed set may even exceed my expectations. Plenty of tunes I can't wait to digest starting next week. "Echo" "The Collapse of the Great Tide Cliffs" "Misplaced Devotion" "Progress" 'This Body" and "Crow and Cackle" to name the ones I recall at the moment.

Now, if only I'd just receive my confirmation email for the July 22nd show at the Triple Rock, I can be a fully content The Dear Hunter fan this weekend ;).

6/8/11


1 week away. My name will be in there, hehe.

Related: The Dear Hunter - The Color Spectrum EPs (2011) (1.0)