Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Foals - Everything Not Saved Will Be Lost Part 2 (2018-2019)

Just posting this along with some more stuff about Part 1.

I don't have my vinyl copy yet of ENSWBLP Part 1, but given payday is Friday, I will try and find a copy in retail (Cheapo, or maybe Barely Bros?). But I guess inside it shows that cover art for ENSWBLP Part 2 and says it's coming in September.

There's some confirmed tracks included on the Wiki page linked below.

ENSWBL PT2.jpg

Enemy
Wiki


To follow-up, I finally got to hear all of Part 1 yesterday and here's a comment I left on rym:


last 2 mins of Syrups is gold.

These guys are incredibly consistent. Almost unmatched within the last decade.


New stripped down/raw video for "White Onions"..but yeah these guys keep doing their thing and their thing really works well. I'm not sure if/when that will not happen, but I am a happy Foals fan still with this 1st new album, and the 2nd one coming in September I am naturally just as excited for. Perhaps they can buck the trend of bands releasing 2 or double albums in 1 year and both not working. Although Ours also may buck that trend later this year as well.

And I can probably give Foals and Ours the top spots on my AOTY race already.