Monday, June 13, 2016

Random Artist Feature: Pure Reason Revolution (16 mins)



Not exactly a perfect video, especially considering I chose them partially per the size of their discography.

And length-wise, 16 minutes was hardly ideal, but so be it.

I just thought, despite lower viewership, I still have been meaning to make a bunch more of these videos, even if people don't watch them initially.

And my Tuesday Half-days have gotten off to a bit of a slow start with these per last week I went to see The Lobster, and the week before I brought my car in to have the oil changed, etc. But if all goes well, I should have the chance to come home late in the morning and make more of these during that time, if not other times.

Lots of work and Wedding stuff has been taking up my time of late, but hopefully those 1/2-days especially will help.

As far as PRR, they're a favorite, and there's not much more to say. Ministry of Music recently mentioned he dropped some requests, including my request for a review of The Dark Third, so that kind of inspired me to go ahead and make a video about PRR.