Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Steven Wilson upcoming album Video(s)

11/05/14 12:09AM

A little more intrigue added about the concept, the female singer, the boys choir, the inspiration of Kate Bush's The Dreaming, and this documentary film Dreams of a Life. about this what sounds like a sad story of a woman named Joyce Carol Vincent. Naturally, I may have to seek this doc out soon just for curiosity sake.

Some comments I noticed compare the opening sample to Rush which I hear a bit I suppose, although I have often heard Rush in a lot of his music, so that's not surprising to me.




10/5/14 10:10AM
similar sounding to The Raven in a lot of ways, but that certainly is not a bad thing.

edit: I didn't notice until now, release month is February 2015.




Facebook

Here is a 6 minute short by Lasse Hoile of Steven Wilson and band working at AIR Studios last month, including previews of his new album as a work in progress.